Tuesday, July 7, 2015

I can't seem to get a grip on my life right now.  Working full time and having two crazy boys and a fussy little girl is making my life tricky right now.  In order to get the boys to get their chores and reading done is like trying to get molasses out of a fluffy white teddy bear.   Pamela is still not walking and is so fussy when I put her down to play.  She only wants to be snuggled forever.  She is a nervous reck with this life.  Working nights makes we so tired.  When any human is tired they are weak.  I don't like the feeling of being weak but I am super weak most of the time because of my life situation right now.  I don't know what I would do without my God to carry me through this life and I don't know what I would do without my husband.  I am still breast feeding little Pam.  Current snap of my current moment! 

No comments: